Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Blogging Friends Forever Award

Woww, Thank you so much Carol, for giving me this award , it sure means a lot to me !!! And your blog has given me so much inspiration , I am really happy with this award !!! Here are the rules:

1. Only five people allowed
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

1. First I want to give it to my best stampingpal Sandra who is also pretty new in Blogland...
2. The one and only Tootie , my overseas Blogpal who gave me the last push to start my own blog ..
3. My stamping guru Hermine , she is one of the persons that made me a rubber stamp addict :-)
4. One of my stitchingbuddies Beth ... we both love overdied purple silks :-)
5. And finally another stitchingbuddy , Carin, i found her back after years, thanks to Blogland !!

Hope you enjoy !!
hugs, Patti

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Dank je wel Patti, ben zeer vereerd. En de manier waarop je het verwoord hebt maakt dat ik hier met rode koontjes zit :o))

staci zei

Congrats on your award!

Melissa zei

Ah, thanks so much luv for the award! I've enjoyed getting to know you and your art Patti!
Smiles-
Tootie

Anoniem zei

Bedankt Patti !