Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

maandag 4 augustus 2008

Hardanger


Hi everyone !! Today i was messing around in my stash again and found a Hardanger Ufo , I completely forgot I ever started it , LOL !! I am (was) making it on 32 count linen with caron's Wildflowers and DMC perle cotton #12 , maybe one of these days i am gonna work on it again .. I also found another one on 40 count .... but I think even with glasses i don't see it anymore ... blah... aging :-(


I learned Hardanger all by myself with the books from Janice Love ... In my eyes she is the best teacher for Hardanger !!!


I also found those 2 doilies .... don't know if I am ever gonna use them ... The yellow one is made on soft yellow 32 Belfast linen with Caron's Wildflowers and Waterlilies ....

This blue one is also made on 32 count Belfast with DMC perle cotton #8 and Caron's Waterlilies ... I really think soon i am going to do some Hardangerstitching again ......

Thanks for looking, hugs, Patti

8 opmerkingen:

Simone zei

Wauwie! Indrukwekkende Hardanger-werken! Erg leuk om te doen Hardanger, maar wat doe je vervolgens met zo'n kleedje? ;)

Unknown zei

Hoi Patti, leuke blog heb je! En natuurlijk mag je mij toevoegen hoor!!!

groetjes, Willeke

Verona zei

Mooie hardangewerkjes heb je gemaakt Patti
Je hebt ook een leuke blog

groetjes Verona

Margot zei

Hoi, lijkt me leuk als je me toevoegt. Heb ook even op jouw blog gekeken, je bent aardig veelzijdig! Die alcoholachtergrondjes zijn ook leuk. Wat voor papier gebruik je daarvoor? Bij mij zien ze er altijd hetzelfde uit

Anoniem zei

Wat mooi! Ik kan het wel hardanger maar heb het nog nooit gedaan/gemaakt.

Carol Q zei

LOL - you're really stirring up some stitching memories for me Patti. those Caron Waterlilies threads are fab aren't they. Have you ever looked at Lefkara lace - the Cyprus lace - they do it in reverse to hardanger - cut then sew!

Meari zei

They're all beautiful, Patti

Beth zei

WOW! These are just gorgeous, Patti!

Hugs & stitches,
Beth