Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

zondag 1 maart 2009

Some cards

Hiya girls

It was really yuckie weather here , a lousy sunday , so I made some cards again :-)
This one was made for a fun challenge on a Dutch Hobby website .. I used Colorbox Chakinks and scrappapers from Basic Grey .. stamps are from Paper Artsy and Stampers Anonymous...
btw ... I was the only one who made a non cute scrapcard ... LOL


For this one I used Rangers Alcoholinks on 2 different kind of glossy papers to get 2 different coloreffects .... swirlstamp is from Stampinback, Lady is from Tome to Stamp ..
Sorry for the blurry scan , but the brad was too thick, I guess ...

So... no I gotta start knitting socks for my Dad's birthday :-)
Thanks for looking !!
hugs, Patti

6 opmerkingen:

Carol Q zei

gorgeous backgrounds Patti!

Anoniem zei

Beide zijn prachtig!!

melody zei

gorgeous cards patti ~ you always make the kewlest backgrounds! love em!

Femmy zei

beide zijn echt prachtig, vooral de bovenste!!
succes met de sokken!

Anjas-Artefaktotum zei

WOW I love both cards. "Fatal error" is so funny.*g*Good idea!
Groetjes Anja

Dawn zei

Hi Patti

Wow these are stunning - you have such fantastic stamps!

Hugs
Dawn
xx