Randje Per Week

SAL Jeanny

woensdag 29 april 2009

ATC swap april

Hiya girls ,

First of all I wanna thank you all for your sweet comments about my doggies !!! Nope, I didn't knit them by myself .. lol..
Yes, i knitted that sweater about 20 years ago ( OMG I am gettin old !!!) and it's still wearable..
Wendy , you are so right !! The dogs really don't like when I sit down to knit, they want me to play with them !!:-)

For the april ATC swap on the Stampingfantasy Yahoo group, my partner was Gerda V , we didn't have any theme , the swap was completely free, only non cute .... on the top pic you can see the ATC's I send to her ..... hope she likes them !




And this are the ATC's Gerda send to me ..... they are awesome , don't you think so ? I do love them !!

Thanks for looking!!
hugs, Patti

6 opmerkingen:

Ellis zei

Hoi Patti,

de rand van dat kaartje is zelf gesneden en bedacht. Ik moet wat in m'n handen hebben als ik tv zit te kijken, meestal is dat een potloodje en een tekenblokje en zo af en toe staat er ineens zowaar wat leuks op het papier ;-)

Groetjes,
Ellis

Ineke zei

Hoi. Mooie atc's heb je gemaakt, en gekregen. En die trui die je aan hebt, daar heb ik het patroon van, maar nooit de tijd genomen om hem te breien. Nu heb ik spijt, want ik vind het nog steeds een gave trui. Liefs Ineke

Dawn zei

You make such wonderful ATC's Patti - perhaps we could swap a couple if you'd like..

My Peaches does that as soon as I take up a paper or magazine to read she is right up on my knee trying to interrupt my reading - she hates my laptop and trys to get between it and me...

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Anneke zei

wat een mooie serie atc,s patty.
je hebt het nog niet verleerd na al het breien

My name is Cindy zei

Lovely ATCs Pattie - how do you get anything done with your little helpers lol?

melody zei

wow ~ you RAWK the acts, too! love that middle one! totally scrumptious

hugs
melody